Room to Play Consulting, led by Megan Zeni, aims to transform children’s experiences of school through outdoor play and learning, shift perceptions towards play as a legitimate pedagogical approach, and support teachers in getting more kids outdoors more often.
Room to Play offers professional development for teachers on all things outdoor play that includes:
- Cross-curricular learning through play
- How to use an emergent curriculum in the K-7 context
- Integration of existing pedagogical approaches with outdoor play and learning and how to transition loose parts play to the outdoor classroom
- Risky Play in the School Context
- COVID specific strategies for teaching outside the classroom
- A blog that includes practical tips for educators in bringing learning and play outdoors
Learn more about Room to Play Consulting here.