In a recent piece for the New York Times, Lorraine Allen discusses the impact of COVID-19 related co...
- Should I go outside in the COVID-19 era?
- Pandemic Play: Child-Centred Policy in a Global Crisis
- Re-Conceptualizing Play Across the Lifespan
- Reopening Canada to the Outdoors and Nature
- From the Outdoor Play Sector: Play First: Supporting Children’s Social and Emotional Wellbeing During and After Lockdown Children don’t exercise, they play COVID-19 and children: what does the science tell us, and what does this mean as the lockdown is eased? Active commuting could make children’s return to school better for their health and the planet. The role of play during a global pandemic Kids will need recess more than ever
- News: Dr. Bonnie Henry: Please, go outside Andre Picard: Go outside, but do not congregate Lorraine Allen: How Confinement During the Pandemic Has Affected Spain’s Children
- Resources: Earth School Wild About Vancouver Evergreen Outdoor Learning and Play Basecamp Conversations Canadian Parks and Recreation Association