In a recent blog post for the Child & Nature Network, Trish O’Kane, lecturer at the Rubens...
- Should I go outside in the COVID-19 era?
- Pandemic Play: Child-Centred Policy in a Global Crisis
- Re-Conceptualizing Play Across the Lifespan
- Reopening Canada to the Outdoors and Nature
- From the Outdoor Play Sector: Play First: Supporting Children’s Social and Emotional Wellbeing During and After Lockdown Children don’t exercise, they play COVID-19 and children: what does the science tell us, and what does this mean as the lockdown is eased? Active commuting could make children’s return to school better for their health and the planet. The role of play during a global pandemic Kids will need recess more than ever Play Safety Forum: COVID-19 and Children’s Play Free Range Kids
- News: Dr. Bonnie Henry: Please, go outside Andre Picard: Go outside, but do not congregate Lorraine Allen: How Confinement During the Pandemic Has Affected Spain’s Children
- Resources: Earth School Wild About Vancouver Evergreen Outdoor Learning and Play Basecamp Conversations Canadian Parks and Recreation Association Global Recess Alliance Statement Government of Canada Risk Mitigation Tool for Child and Youth Settings Government of Canada Risk Mitigation Tool for Outdoor Recreation Trans Canada Trail Guidelines on Trail Operations Ottawa Public Health Guide on Being Active Outdoors Play England: Play After Lockdown ParticipACTION Report Card on Physical Activity for Children and Youth