Sign-up to join some/all of these 60-min sessions:
- Naturally Inclusive: Engaging Children of All Abilities Outdoors
- Wild Learning: Practical Ideas to Bring Teaching Outdoors
- Outdoor Learning through Patterns in Nature
- Connecting Children to Nature through Indigenous Teachings
- L’éducation en plein air: Apprendre et enseigner dehors en tous lieux et en toutes saisons
- Building Capacity for Outdoor Learning: Introducing a Digital Tool for Success
We are pleased to share that:
- Registration is FREE and there will be plenty of draw prizes for attendees!
- All registrants will receive a discount code to access outdoor learning resources when they register
- Workshops are 60 minutes and will take place at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern.
- For those who can’t attend live these will each be recorded and posted on our Recordings Page
- Following the workshop, participants will receive a link through which they can access a certificate of attendance.