Held on Tuesdays from September – November 2022, these 60 minute workshops come jam-packed with ideas, inspiration and resources from some of the best outdoor learning organizations and leaders in North America.
Included in the registration is a certificate of attendance, discounts on outdoor learning resources and equipment, and plenty of prizes!
The Fall Virtual Workshop Series includes:
- Sept 13: Classrooms to Communities: The Best Resources for Outdoor Learning!
- Sept 20: Life Underground: Student Soil Exploration Resources & Activities
- Sept 27: Animals Care for Mother Earth: An Indigenous Teaching Resource
- Oct 4: Nature Connection: Sensory Activities for All Ages
- Nov 15: Teaching Green in the Elementary Years
- Nov 29: Accessibility in Outdoor Learning